The Challenges of Leadership eBook
25 Years of Research Confirms This #1 Trait of Successful Leaders
At the link below you’ll learn that all important trait (Hint: It’s on page 43!) as well as:
- The Short List Of Human Behaviours That Draw People To You As A Leader (Page 12)
- The Simple Way To Build Maximum Confidence In Your Team Members (Page 20)
- How To Find Your Unique Leadership Voice (So you don’t have to force assertiveness, or come off authoritarian) (Page 27)
- A Perspective Switch That Can Help You Avoid Confrontation (Page 41)
- The Secret To Great Leadership That Great Leaders Rarely Acknowledge (Page 42)
And so much more.
Download The Challenges of Leadership << 2mb PDF, 1 Click.
About the Authors:
Jim Kouzes & Martyn Newman
Jim Kouzes is the coauthor with Barry Posner of the award-winning and best-selling book, The Leadership Challenge™ with over 2.0 million copies in print. He’s also the Dean’s Executive Fellow of Leadership, Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University.
The Wall Street Journal cited Jim as one of the twelve best executive educators in the U.S. He is the 2010 recipient of the Thought Leadership Award from the Instructional Systems Association, listed as one of HR Magazine’s Most Influential International Thinkers for 2010, 2011, and 2012, named one of the 2010 and 2011 Top 100 Thought Leaders in Trustworthy Business Behavior by Trust Across America, and ranked by Leadership Excellence magazine as number sixteen on its list of the Top 100 Thought Leaders.
Martyn Newman Ph.D., D.Psych., is the MD of RocheMartin and a consulting psychologist with an international expertise in defining, measuring and developing emotional intelligence and leadership.
As well as holding senior positions at leading universities in Europe and Australia, he is a respected management consultant and leadership authority who has assisted international companies such as Boeing, Quiksilver and Deloitte to develop and measure the performance of their people.